Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Progress

   
      Here is my portrait so far. There have definitely been some challenges to this. I'm still trying to get used to the pen tool. I have difficulty with it because it will fill a much larger area than I want it to and then I can't seen the line of whatever I'm trying to go over. Another problem I've had is keeping my layers straight. I don't pay much attention to what layer I'm in when I start drawing and then I end up having to move whatever I just drew to a different layer. I also have a hard time choosing the right color for different shadows and skin tones. I am most likely going to be altering all of the skin tones that I have so far to make them all seem more cohesive and more similar. Also, I haven't yet decided what to do with my background, but I haven't really been thinking about that yet. Right now, I think the biggest issues I've had are choosing the right skin tone and getting the lines/ shapes right using the pen tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment