Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Getting Lost


I went home this weekend, so for this assignment, I went to a weird area of my county that I was unfamiliar with and drove around. The area is just this jumble of small little towns, so you never know where you are, and no one really goes there unless they live there. I thought it would be easy to get lost back there because a lot of the roads aren't marked and there are so many small roads that look exactly the same. 


This was on my way to the area, so it was still a good-sized, lined road.

An overgrown fence in front of an overgrown lane to an old house.

A really old bridge made of wood, which makes the worst sound when you drive over it.

This is what the roads look like. There isn't enough room for two vehicles, so someone has to pull over, but I hardly saw any other vehicles.

What many of the houses looked like along the roads.

Once I got further down the roads, there were many private drives, like this one, that lead to an incredibly expensive waterfront house.

What I saw when I looked out the side windows, fields and farms. 



No comments:

Post a Comment